CNN/Money just came out with their annual Top 100 Best Places to live and Johnson County Kansas place 3 cities in the top 100. Overland Park at #9, Olathe at #11 and shawnee at #39. We found that there was many similarities about why these 3 cities were chosen. Here is my top 10 reason why they chose us
1. Great Schools
2. Affordable Housing
3. Close proximity to a major City (Kansas City)
3. Well Paying available jobs ie.. Sprint, Garmin, Black & Veatch, Cerner and countless other's
4. Recreation, parks, golf courses
5. Kid's Programs
6. Major Pro Sports Team's (Well Sometimes Major)
7. Clooeges & Universities
9. Restaurants, nitelife, theatre and art
10. Because we are beautiful (just personal opinion)
Do you want to make Johnson County your home? Yes, of course you do. Click below to find a great house.
Copyright 2008 The Russell Home Team, your Johnson County Kansas Experts! www.SearchjocoHomes.com 913-681-1383
Mike Russell is a REALTOR with Keller Williams Realty. Mike specializes in Johnson County Kansas Homes and Real Estate for sale. Mike is a tech savvy realtor with over 17 years experience. Did you enjoy Mike's Blog? Feel free to subscribe or join Mike on his Social Network to stay up to date on Overland Park, Olathe, Leawood, Lenexa, Shawnee and all of Johnson Counties real estate news and more...
Mike Russell & Associates can be reached at 913-266-5828 or MRussell@KW.com or www.SearchjocoHomes.com